I know it may seem that I have fallen off the face of my blog world.
I am still here though.
I start to write a post about once a week and just can't seem to finish anything.
A bunch has happened but I'm feeling uninspired, and kind of depressed.
So, I decided to give mid-year update on my goals, since that was mostly written anyway, lazy I know.....
(Old post for reference New Years Post)
1. Be more positive. - Working out OK...attempting not to be a whinny bitch ;) I guess this is going ok. Kinda hard to judge.
2. Continue to try more new things.
- Booked trip to Europe: may or may not make it now (save explanation for a different post)
- Started hiking with C every weekend: umm didn't quite happen every weekend, BUT we do on occasion.
- Started playing tennis again (3x a week!!)- Started golfing again
- Mountain biking
3. Get organized! - Still In Progress-- still working on this!
5. Payoff all debt. And not to air dirty laundry, but I'm thinking of making a little "pay-off-o-meter" to post here for inspiration, aka, constant reminder. - Still In Progress - based on same reason as why we may not be going to Europe this has been put on hold. :(
- After a few discussions we decided that with all that is going on this year, it is not the best time to do this.
- Same reason as above.
6. Lose weight. Via weight watchers - I WILL post my weight
Current Weight: 166 Current weight - 159 (improvement!)
Goal #3: 130 by 01/01/13
Goal #4: Maintain
7. Make my house a home. I'm tired of being jealous of other people's houses. I want to live in a comfortable, happy, stylin' environment. Because C and I pretty much decided to stay in our current house for at least another year or two, I want to make it a better place. -In progress!